The Yoga Alliance is the nation's leading yoga trainings accreditation authority. They recognize trainings at the 200 and 500 hour level, which may be a combination of 200 and 300 hour trainings.
WE BASE OUR APPROVAL FOR GRADUATION ON THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- Pre-disclosed and emergency absences may not exceed 20% of the curriculum hours for each module. We require that all hours missed be made up, through a combination of lecture summary from audio recordings, workshops covering the topic, study groups or if needed, assistant hours. For each 4 late arrivals or early departures, we may require one hour with the training assistant. Assistant hours are billed at $95/hour.
- Texting, internet browsing or any other use of computers, tablets or smart phones is prohibited during training hours, unless pertinent to the content of the training.
- All assignments and exams must be turned in before their due dates.
- The two required modules (Anatomy & Kinesiology and Methodology & Philosophy) must be taken within 3 years of each other.
- For their Finals, participants teach a final practice class demonstrating a strong ability to create a harmonious sequence, explain the poses, manage the space and engage the students.
- We ask that all all participants review and agree to the teacher's code of conduct set by the Yoga Alliance.