w/ Matece Skow
- 4 days/3 nights shared yurt accommodations, tent camping, or option to commute
$500 early-bird by June 15, $550 after June 15
Amazing Aruba Retreat
Bikram Yoga ~ Flow Yoga ~ Hot Pilates
July 23- 29 2015
with Jenn Field, Amber Henzi, Stacey Zawoyski
Manchebo Beach Resort
Eagle Beach, Aruba
This is the ultimate yoga vacation. Indulge and rejuvenate at a private, luxury, all-inclusive resort. Enjoy both relaxing, and invigorating daily yoga classes from your favorite instructors on outside wooden yoga decks overlooking the turquoise, Caribbean Sea.
PRICING INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING
7 night Garden View or Deluxe Ocean View Room stay at the Manchebo Resort, Aruba
All inclusive breakfast, lunch and dinner at any of the 3 amazing restaurants on the property.
Open bar all day including cocktails, beers, liquors, liqueurs, smoothies, and wines
One dinner served off-property
Restaurant and bar service charge included
Room Service Charge and Tax included
Daily Yoga Classes w/ Jenn, Amber, & Stacey.
Option to purchase Thai Massages w/ Amber or Stacey
***ALL PRICES BELOW ARE PER/PERSON - Garden View/Ocean View
Single Occupancy: $3,330.00 / $3,635.00
Double Occupancy: $2,315.00 / $2,484.00
Triple Occupancy: $2,100.00 per / $2, 213.00
Deposit, Cancellation & Payment Policy:
a) To save your spot in the retreat/immersion a non-refundable $250.00 deposit of the total amount is required up front to the instructors. If your plans change, this money will be saved as a credit for you for ANY future retreat.
b) To hold your discounted all-inclusive room rate at the resort, a $500 deposit for each person in room is required payable by credit card. The resort deposit will become non-refundable 70 days prior to the retreat date.
c) The remaining amount of your payment is due to the resort upon arrival.
Space is limited. To secure your spot in our retreat please contact Stacey.
An Enchanting Costa Rica Yoga & Meditation Retreat
November 14-21, 2015
w/ Cindy Walker B.A. RTY & Tammy Parkinson CNC, CPT, CLC
AHKi Costa Rica Guanacaste, Nicoya, Nosara … a sanctuary for the soul
AHKí Retreat is a magical, intimate and spacious facility located in a rainforest of Costa Rica. Infused with simple elegance, fabulous organic healthy food and serene accommodations, AHKí offers a new world of exploration and a perfect platform for exciting personal inner growth. At AHKí, you will find respite along your journey through life amongst the tranquil and healing surroundings of Costa Rica. This lovely space will create an environment that will enhance well being, deepen consciousness and strengthen our connection to the greater ~ mother earth.
Escape before the holidays to this inspiring and deeply transformative retreat with Cindy & Tammy. Perfect for anyone who wishes to explore an amazing country, dive into personal growth and exercise body-mind-spirit daily! There will be something for everyone on this amazing get-a-way ~ lots of yoga and meditation (many styles to explore), healthy aging and wisdom talks (live long and prosper), great locally grown scrumptious food, profound rest and relaxation, fun excursions and entertainment, creative play, luscious bodywork and as expected TONS OF LOVE!
All Inclusive Price Includes:
- (7) Days/Nights Beautiful Accommodations
- (3) Health Conscious Meals + Snacks & Beverages
- Daily Meditation Practices
- Morning Yoga Classes (Vinyasa, Kundalini & Gentle)
- Afternoon Yoga Classes (Yin, Restorative & Yoga Therapy)
- All Transportation Fees to/from Liberia Airport & Excursions
- A Healing Body Treatment
- An Excursion to the Waterfalls
- Collage & Journal Sessions
- Healthy Aging & Wisdom Talks
- Cooking Classes & Movie Nights
- Swimming, Kyaking, Horseback Riding, Beach Romping, Shopping and more...
- Love, Laughter & Support!
$2050 p.p. Triple Occupancy (by September 1) ••• (Airfare to Liberia not included)
$2550 p.p. Double Occupancy (by September 1) ••• (Airfare to Liberia not included)
$500 p.p. Deposit per person (by April 1)
Contact us to register for this amazing retreat:
January 26 - Feb 2, 2016
Christiansted, St. Croix, US Virgin Islands
w/ Matece Skow and Erin Matteucci
During the day, wake up with morning pranayama, meditation and yoga in the outdoor yoga pavilion, cooled by ocean breezes, under a custom-designed tent on an ample, suspended wooden floor. Yoga is followed by scrumptious vegetarian brunch featuring local exotic fruits. Then explore white sand beaches, peaceful harbors and rocky shorelines; go hiking (in many different ecosystems), snorkeling, scuba diving, sailing or kayaking. Visit colorful local festivals, historical and ecological tours and much more. Return to a gentle/yin yoga class in the afternoon to unwind from a day of relaxing Caribbean style.
At night we gather around the pool for a sumptuous dinner prepared from local organic produce, then enjoy optional evening activities such as fire dance performances, sunset sails or free time.
The vacation residences are steps away from the ocean beach, pool and neighboring beachfront restaurants. The beautifully designed and fully-furnished suites feature a comfortable living and dining area, kitchen (many with washer/dryer), two bedrooms, two baths, and a large open gallery with a view of the beach. Four people share a suite, two in each bedroom. Rent or bring your own gear, and enjoy snorkeling directly off the resorts' beaches. An astounding array of tropical fish, manta rays, sea turtles and starfish dwell in our underwater "backyard".
Double Occupancy: $1550
Single Occupancy: $2100
- Morning Meditation and Breathing Practices
- Morning Flow Yoga
- Afternoon Gentle/Yin Yoga
- 7 nights in double-occupancy resort room
- Daily Bountiful Brunch and Vegetarian Dinners
- Shuttle service to and from airport
- Trip to local farmer's market to taste local exotic fruits and juices
- Excursion to the "West End" for snorkeling and a sunset beach party
- Snorkeling Lesson in the pool followed by guided snorkeling to reef behind resort
- Orientation with tips on island culture, what to see and do, where to shop, etc
- Vendor Fair: the first full day we invite local tour operators to the resort to make it easy to plan out your week.
- The options include scuba diving, kayaking, horseback riding, bodywork, cycling, snorkeling, sailing to the incredible Buck Island Reef National Monument and much more. - - Plus, our guests enjoy a special discounted rate on tours and excursions.
What's not included:
- 1 Dinner
- Optional excursions
- Travel insurance (recommended)
- Souvenirs and items of a personal nature
Cancellation Policy: Deposit of $500 per person required; fully refundable until Nov. 15, 2016. $250 is non-refundable after Nov 15; full fee is non-refundable after Dec. 15. Full fee of $1550 Double and $2100 Single per person is due by December 15, 2015.
Feedback from friends who have
joined us on retreat in the past:
“Thank you so much for all your work in putting together THE perfect vacation! Sign me up for the next one!”
“I’ll always remember the morning practices, looking over the never-ending rice fields with the rain thundering down and how it stopped perfectly in time for us to come out of savasana and enjoy the sun…”
“I don’t know where to start – the resort, the food, the people, the YOGA! This was one of the best trips I’ve ever done!”
“I’ve been to other yoga retreats with different groups and this was by far the best one. You obviously thought of all the details and I still can’t believe you found this place. The pictures definitely did not do it justice…”